|Due to an imminent and downsizing house move and semi retirement
A client has asked us to offer her Professional Innova longarm quilting
machine for a reluctant sale. It has a 26” throat, Lightning Stitch stitch
regulation and it rides on a 14’ table, which can be erected as a 12’ table
then I have upgraded the lighting and bought specialist feet. It is in
excellent working order and condition. £8,995. Buyer collects.
Below is a full detailed specification for the machine.
With a reputation for unmatched stitching accuracy and reliability, on a
precision engineered Pro-Frame and requiring minimal maintenance.
Ideal machine for professional longarm quilter.
• 26” throat
• Lightning Stitch stitch regulation
• 3000 stitches per minute
• 1hp motor
• High resolution digital encoders
• Patented rotating sew head allowing easy assess for
• Programmable 5-22 stitches per inch
• Programmable 0-500 minimum stitches per minute sew speed
• Manual speed from 75-3000 spm
• Manual speed control on handles for on the fly adjustments
• Needle Up/Dn programmable
• Both manual and regulated modes
• Phenolic composition high density wheels
• 24/7 technical support from manufacturer
• Laser and pointer stylus
• Front and rear handles
• Articulating sewing light
• Large M size Innova Red Vortex Bobbin
• Standalone bobbin winder
• Open toe foot - Cut away open toe foot provides optimum
visiblity for general quilting especially micro quilting
• Cup Foot - designed to quilt over lumps and bumps or over
exposed batting when preparing for trapunto. Shaped like a cup to
avoid the foot catching and tearing.
• Trapunto Foot - Funnel shaped foot ensures better stitch
quality while quilting around trapunto.
• Spectre LED Light including Colour bulb 6000K, 4W / 280
lumens and Ultravilet /Blacklight 3.8W / 200 lumens.
• About 100 bobbins
• Spares kit including switches, check spring, tension assembly
• 14' professional frame, may easily be converted to 12' or
indeed reduced to a custom size. Includes 14' leaders and
melamine table top
The technical construction bit:
Constructed of a high quality, extremely rigid aircraft grade
aluminium profile and include the highest quality digital electronic
components. The innovative design is engineered to house top
rated sealed ball bearings and Teflon® hard coated components to
minimize routine maintenance and eliminate messy oiling